Programs & Activities
The CKE community association offers a wide range of recreation options for all ages. A number of registered and scheduled events are open to both residents and neighbouring communities, while there are several community amenities open to all on a drop-in basis.
CKE Hall is following Alberta Guidelines Restriction Exemption Program.
All visitors over the age of 12 coming to the hall must show proof of vaccine or negative test within 72 hours of visit and must wear a mask unless specified by the guidelines or exempt for medical condition.
Do not enter the Community Centre if any of the following apply:
- You are currently displaying any of the signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19: fever, cough, congestion or shortness of breath.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, or is experiencing any of the symptoms listed above.
Guidelines for visiting the CKE Community Centre:
- Visitors should wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival at the Centre.
- All visitors must observe 2m social distancing while at the Centre.
- Observe room occupancy maximums where specified by the CA.
- Visitors must arrive no earlier than 10 min before their scheduled program, and leave within 10 min of its conclusion.
- Visitors must agree to adhere to basic illness prevention hygiene strategies including leaving the Centre if feeling unwell, refraining from touching objects unnecessarily.