Please review the following guidelines and restrictions before entering the Community Centre.
Do not enter the Community Centre if any of the following apply:
- You are currently displaying any of the signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19: fever, cough, congestion or shortness of breath.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, or is experiencing any of the symptoms listed above.
Guidelines for visiting the CKE Community Centre:
- All visitors to the centre must complete the above waiver.
- Visitors should wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival at the Centre.
- All visitors must observe 2m social distancing while at the Centre.
- Observe room occupancy maximums where specified by the CA.
- Visitors must arrive no earlier than 10 min before their scheduled program, and leave within 10 min of its conclusion.
- Visitors must agree to adhere to basic illness prevention hygiene strategies including leaving the Centre if feeling unwell, refraining from touching objects unnecessarily.
CKE Community Association
Programs & Activities
The CKE community association offers a wide range of recreation options for all ages. A number of registered and scheduled events are open to both residents and neighbouring communities, while there are several community amenities open to all on a drop-in basis.