CKE Community Association is proud to offer an amazing Community Centre, programs, activities, services, and hall facilities for both community members and neighbouring residents. To take advantage of these services, a community membership is required.
Thank You to everyone for their continued support!
Associate Membership (non-CKE residents)
Benefits of a CKE Family/Senior Membership
- Access to the Community Centre
- Preferred rates on hall rentals and facilities
- Invitations to annual events for you and your family to enjoy at no cost
- Access to community amenities including skating rinks, playgrounds, tennis & pickleball courts (an additional Court Access fee is required), and the garden club.
- Eligibility to vote in the annual AGM
- A dedicated community association board that works to represent all residents of the community in areas such as recreation, traffic, planning, development, and communications. The committed board members are also dedicated to ensure our community is informed, safe, active and an engaged place for everyone to call home.
Benefits of an Associate Membership
For our valued neighbours that live outside CKE. An Associate Membership will provide your family with access to the community centre and ability to register in associated programs and services. This associate membership does not give you access to our outdoor courts.
If you are a non-CKE resident, and are interested in accessing the CKE Courts, click here to learn about how to become a CKE Court Associate. CKE Court Associates must be sponsored by a CKE resident who has both a current CKE Community membership and is a member of the CKE Courts.
Purchase your Membership below
Payment Processing By Paypal
Autorenewal is done via Paypal and our processor, you will get a reminder and confirmation regarding the renewal of your membership one year from your membership purchase.