Are you looking to connect with your neighbours and give back to your community?
There are so many ways to get involved with the CKE Community Association! Here are just a few examples of the types of volunteer opportunities available (no prior experience required):
- coach your child’s Heritage Soccer team
- join a committee to help plan a CKE hall party
- help flood the outdoor rinks
- work a few hours at a CKE Casino
- assist with various fundraisers throughout the year
- help with door-to-door membership sales (see below)
- offer fundraising ideas to the Board
- contribute content to the CKE monthly newsletters (print and online editions)
- join the Board as a Director if there are position vacancies
If you have ideas and skills you’d like to contribute, the sky’s the limit!
– Chair CKE Heritage Soccer Volunteer Committee Meetings (we have a FANTASTIC roster of volunteers)
– Organize volunteers
– Manage CKE Heritage email inbox
– Ensure fun for all!
– Commitment: January – June, approximately 5 hours/week, with peak time commitment during the week prior to season kick off (last week in April).
The annual membership drive is a door to door campaign that kicks off in late September through late October. Membership revenues are an integral part of our annual operating budget.
Volunteers are critical to the success of the membership drive and a great way to connect with your neighbours. Please consider signing up for a door-to-door route by contacting us at CKEcommunity@gmail.com.