2021 Community Membership
September 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 31, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Fall is Membership Time!
CKE Membership Drive kicks off annually in September.
Annual Memberships are $40 for families and $25 for seniors.
Due to COVID-19 this year, and to ensure the safety of our volunteers and neighbours, we will not be having canvassers going door-to-door. Our canvassing is one of the key ways for generating membership sales. With the hall having to be closed for 5 months, we lost revenue, had to cancel our key fundraiser and had expenses still being incurred. Please support the CKE Community by purchasing your 2021 membership as soon as possible.
Unsure if you have a valid membership for 2021?
Please email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out!
There are a couple of options for purchasing:
- Online or
- Complete the form below and mail or drop it off in the Hall mailbox (1015 – 73 Avenue SW T2V 0R9). We are also offering to pick up the form from your home if needed. Please call Louise 403.289.2724 to arrange.
What does your membership money go towards?
- Skating Rinks (tractor upkeep, fuel & lights)
- Fall BBQ
- Kids’ Halloween Parties
- Website Upkeep & Communications
- Operating Costs, such as:
- Lawn Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Garbage & Recycling Pick-Up
- Insurance Safety Inspections
Thank you for your ongoing support!