CKE Deck the Hall Christmas Market 2022
December 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event: “Deck the Hall” CKE Christmas Market
Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2022
Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: CKE Community Hall
1015 – 73 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2V 0R9
Organizer: Roxanne Hughes
Stall Rental Rate:
CKE Community Members $20
Includes one 6-foot table, or provide your own fixture* if special for your product [*approval required]
Vendor set-up: 7:00am – 9:00am Saturday, Dec. 3rd.
Note: Each vendor is responsible for their own point of sale/cash at their table.
VENDORS needed! Please apply – Vendor application
Deadline: Monday, October 10th, 2022
Creative categories including but not limited to:
- tree ornaments/wreaths/centerpieces
- wall art/signs/paintings
- home decor
- handmade jewelry/metalsmith
- wood work/leather/metal work
- greeting cards
- t-shirts/hats/insulated cups (family friendly)
- hand sewn items (quilts, cushions, aprons, etc.)
- crochet/knit items
- handmade candles/soap
- baked goods/preserves/take away food
Please no multi-level marketing company selling — preferred local and handmade, but please apply with your idea!
“Christmas Cottage” Kids only market:
Vendors are asked to please provide a small selection of items, at a lower price point if possible, for the kids only “Christmas Cottage” market. This is an additional shopping area which will be located upstairs from the main hall and staffed by youth volunteers who will assist the little ones in shopping for gifts without their parents!
VOLUNTEERS are needed to run this event!
- set up/take down
- admission table
- help kids in the craft room (decorate a cookie or a tree ornament)
- help kids shop in the kids only market upstairs
- bakers to bake the cookies for the kids craft room