Join the CKE TENNIS CLUB! Register online today!
We are pleased to welcome back Coach Jelena Tomasovic again this year! Jelena is a 7-time Alberta Provincial Champion (www.advtennisacademy.com) and comes with over a decade of coaching experience. Jelena will coach you through tennis fundamentals including forehand, backhand, serving, and the smash. She will also focus on tennis etiquette, scoring, and strategy play specific to singles and doubles. Coach Jelena is very friendly, knowledgeable and has tons of experience coaching kids, adults and various skill levels.
Feel free to contact Jelena directly with any specific questions related to instruction: 403.969.5003
If you’ve never tried tennis before, this a great opportunity to learn in a fun and relaxed environment. Come on out and get some fresh air, exercise, learn a new skill on 2 outdoor tennis courts, and get to know your neighbours from Chinook Park, Kelvin Grove and Eagle Ridge!
CKE Court Location: Beside the CKE community hall at 1015 73rd Ave
* Note: A 2020/2021 CKE community membership is required for registration.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Summer Tennis Lessons:
Purchase biweekly lessons for July or August or a 10x drop in pass!
- Kids: $80 per month (8 lessons total)
- Adults: $100 total (8 lessons total)
- SUMMER SPECIAL! Drop in card: 10 lessons for $150 to be used in July and August
- No make up classes will be offered in the event of inclement weather.
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday nights.
- Little Kids (ages 6 to 9): 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Big Kids (ages 10+ ): 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Adult: Beginner 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Adult: Intermediate+ 7:00pm-8:00pm
If you’re looking to purchase just court access, click here →
Fill out the fields below to purchase your registration for the CKE Tennis Program. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.