Register for Chinook Park Tennis Club
It’s not too late to join Chinook Park Tennis Club! We now offer lessons at monthly rates of $50 for adults (beginner or intermediate/expert) and $40 for kids. Lessons run until the end of August. Everyone is welcome–we have so much fun and we’re fortunate to have so much an awesome coach!
Contact [email protected]
Season Membership Rates
Membership fee includes instruction plus use of the court at other times when they are not being used for other Club activities such as lessons, classes or competitions.
Family: $ 175 + One time facility fee $50
Adult: $ 120 + One time facility fee $30
Junior: $ 70 + One time facility fee $30
Monthly rates available. Contact [email protected] for details.
Whether you’re signed up for lessons or just want to use the courts, you must have proof-of-membership in a Calgary community association, preferably CKE. This is mandatory by the City of Calgary.
Purchase your CKE membership online here>>
Download the registration form and waiver here>>
We’re pleased to have Jelena Tomasovic from Advantage Tennis Academy as our in-house coach again for the 2018 season!
Junior Program Dates
May 14 to June 30: Mon & Wed from 3:30 – 4:30 (ages 6-12) or 4:30 – 5:30 (ages 13-17)
July 11 to August 22: Wed from 3:30-4:30 (ages 6-12) or 4:30-5:30 (ages 13-17)
Adult Program Dates
May 14 to June 29: Mon & Wed from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
July 11 to August 22: Wed from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Adult Beginner Program Dates
May 16 to June 27 – Wed from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
July 11 to August 22 – Wed from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
*Speak with Jelena if you’re in the beginner group but wish to attend on Wednesdays as well.
Scheduled Club lessons and other Club events will have priority over public access.
Email [email protected] if you’d be interested in a Saturday morning round robin. There would be no cost and this would be open for all ability levels!
FIVE Reasons to Join Your Community Tennis Club in 2018
- Because you’re among the millions of Canadians resolving to get more exercise and have more FUN in 2018.
- Because you want to be an active role model for your kids and can’t wait to spend more quality time as a family.
- Because you want to learn something new. Tennis is a sport for life, welcoming players of all ages and abilities.
- Because tennis will enhance your physical and mental health. Visit TennisCanada.com for more reasons to take up tennis!
- Join for the social opportunities! Meet your neighbours, meet some new friends, and to help foster a sense of community in your neighbourhood.
For more information contact [email protected]