We live in a vibrant community and we all look forward to spring and the opportunity to brighten up our yards and patios with colorful plants and flowers. Why not acquire some quality flowers and herbs AND support our community?
In support of the new hall initiative, we are selling hanging baskets, annuals, herbs, tomatoes and soil.
The following plants are available for purchase:
- 12” Premium Hanging Baskets–$31.00
- 12” Premium Round Planter–$31.00
- 12” Strawberry Hanging Baskets–$31.00
- 10 Pack Herbs and Tomato Combo–$26.00
- 10 Pack Zonal Geraniums–$31.00 (Choose from red, pink or white.)
- 10 Pack Orange Marigold–$26.00
- 10 Pack Petunia–$26.00 (Choose from purple or white.)
- Premium Organic Soil 30L Bag–$12.00
- Flower and Veggie Shaker Fertilizer–$12.00
Flowers can be ordered on-line. Simply complete the order form and pay online with your credit card through secure PayPal.
If it doesn’t work for you to pay online, contact Cathy Poelzer with your order and she will arrange payment of cheque or cash.
Flowers will be delivered the week of May 26, 2014, just in time for planting the last weekend of May. Keep us in mind before shopping for your flowers.
More details on delivery and pickup will follow.
Enquiries can be directed to Cathy Poelzer.